Terms of Service MyDreams
All of the service terms described here apply for the use of the portal web www.mydreams.com, ongoing forward "The Site", and the mobile applications for iOS and Android, ongoing forward "The applications". Both represented for MyDreams Inc, ongoing forward "MyDreams" or "We". These terms also apply for all of the registered information visualized, shared and used of any way on MyDreams for the people who access to the site or the applications, ongoing forward "The Users".
If you do not accept any of these conditions, do not access or use in any way this site, the products, applications or any information shown or related with them. The use of this site, applications and/or any of its available products through which you agree to respect every condition established next.
US english. Any discrepancy between the original version and its translations will be resolved based on the original version.
Last date of revision
Basic Principles of MyDreams
• The principal goal of MyDreams is to give the users technological tools to register their personal dreams, visualize and socialize with other users.
• Only users control the upload, deletion and edition of their own information on MyDreams. The information that is tagged as public can be accessed to by other users. The usage of that information by other users will not be controlled by MyDreams, but the usage of it out of the system.
• The users will have liberty to upload any type of dream within MyDreams, only though the tools given by the site or the applications. Shall be such way, that the level of confidence and reputation that every user has, depends only on themselves, and their dreams or posts will not be deleted from MyDreams by different reasons than the motives of content deletion, described in this document.
• The services of creation, visualization, management and socialization of dreams are free and of free acess on MyDreams, and will be conditioned only by the registration and authentification of the users.
• MyDreams will have worldwide coverage, beginning with the availability of the site and the applications in the languages English and Spanish.
• The philosophy of MyDreams is cohesive with other terms and services described in this document.
The minimum age required for the usage of the site and the applications of MyDreams is 13 years old. Users younger than 18 years old will require the company of a responsible adult during the use of MyDreams. Users younger than 13 years old will not be able to access the system. MyDreams is not designed for children younger than this age and will not be responsible of the effects, reactions or consequences that its access causes.
General Conditions of Usage
The users shall not:
• Supply fake personal and contact information to MyDreams..
• Create accounts in name of other people.
• Use Mydreams with commercial purposes or advertising for personal benefit or their company.
• Publish content and information that results offensive, violates the integrity or security of other users or people, or that it breaks the law in any way.
• Use other users' information with commercial purposes, or breaking the law of intellectual property.
• Use any copyrighted graphic and intellectual material property of MyDreams, and content on the applications and the site.
• Use the name of MyDreams or their services within other systems or services that break the law or violate the terms and conditions of this document.
The users shall:
• Use with liberty all the functionality offered by MyDreams that helps in the visualization, management and socialization of their own personal dreams.
• Upload appropriate content and personal information to MyDreams.
• See the activity related with public dreams of other users.
• Connect in a respectful way with other users through messages and support.
• Contact with the MyDreams team to receive support, suggest changes or leave a comment sending an e-mail to email@example.com or using the help tool online of the site and applications.
• Delete information and content submitted by the users in the moment that they consider it convenient.
• Communicate directly with other users through contact data supplied.
• Unsubscribe a user from the system when they consider it necessary.
The user creates on MyDreams their password associated with an e-mail address. MyDreams suggests the passwords should be created in a safe way, robust and of high recall. The credentials of access should not be shared with other users, and the users should not access to MyDreams with different credentials than created by themselves. In case of loss or forgetting of the password, MyDreams allows the recall of it through an e-mail sent to the address submitted by the user.
Use of Technological Tools not Owned by MyDreams
The registered users or non-registered people on MyDreams, should not use the tools for generation and automatic reading of contents ("robots"), data submitting, advertising, trading, transactions, scam, piracy, decoding of passwords and contents, capture of information, spam or "fishing". Contents generated by humans are the only ones allowed, in a reasonable rate for periods of time. Shall be this way, the massive automated lecture of the registered information based on the data of MyDreams will not be allowed nor published in any of the web and mobile interfaces.
No registered or non-registered users in the system should irrupt partially or totally against the integrity, security, privacy or usual performance of the system, including its base code, logical and physical servers and the mobile applications.
In case of finding any anomaly of performance and integrity of the system, the users should communicate directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
MyDreams is designed to function with multiple mobile devices and Web browsers, but it does not guarantee the compatibility with particular browsers or devices of each user. If failures or incompatibility of the applications exist, it will not be MyDreams' responsibility, but they should be reported by the user directly to email@example.com to make the pertinent changes.
The technical compatibility of the mobile applications is only by informational means, and is not restrictive in the marketplaces of Apple and Google (App Store and Google Play, respectively).
Personal Registration and User Activity
The users submit contact information to MyDreams only through registration screens of the applications and the site. Or also, if the user chooses the option of connection with their Facebook Account, MyDreams will get their profile information according to the privacy settings. For this last case, MyDreams will asume that the user would have also accepted the declaration of rights and responsibilities and the politics of data usage of Facebook.
In the registration, MyDreams will ask for personal information like username, profile picture, full name, location, e-mail address, birth date and gender.
MyDreams will also receive information from the users related to their dreams: Name of dream, category, goal date, images and list of things they need. The user can decide if this information is public or private.
On the other side, and automatically, MyDreams detects the type of mobile device and/or the web browser used by the user to access to the site or applications. This information can be stored by MyDreams. In case of Mobile Devices, MyDreams can store the unique identification of every device.
MyDreams can capture information about the activity of the users during their permanency on the site and applications. This information can be number of clicks, screens visited, links selected, searches and filters.
MyDreams will not ask for financial information of the users. And it will not ask for access passwords or credentials for other applications or systems different than the ones used openly on MyDreams, such as Facebook Connect.
See more in Politics of Privacy MyDreams
The philosophy of MyDreams is to maintain a polite, non-intrusive communication with the users. For that, we will send frequent prudent information, a harmonic and inspirational language, and we will do it directly to the contact data provided by the user through the notification service "Push" of the devices with supported brands.
The users can manage the notifications they wish to receive on MyDreams. By default, all kind of notifications will be activated, with the intention of keep users informed about their activities on MyDreams.
MyDreams can send notifications related to technical changes, functional and relevant to the operation of the site and the applications.
MyDreams offers communication tools like instant messages (Chats) and support channels between users. But it is not responsible of the kind of content of the interaction that the user choices to have through the tool nor out of it. The only way is to report a message or post generated by other, MyDreams considers the necessity of removing these contents from the system.
The users can report contents published on MyDreams by other users or through third parties sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. MyDreams will investigate the conditions of these reported contents and given the case, will make the decision of taking them down from the data base and interface of the system.
Support of MyDreams
MyDreams is designed to allow users to register any anomaly, failure, commentary or suggestion through email@example.com. The philosophy of MyDreams indicates that we will find the maximum availability of performance of the site and the applications. But it does not guarantee the answer time limit or a level of acceptance by the users' part.
MyDreams is a commercial brand of MyDreams Inc on the United States of America. The rest of the commercial brands, names and logos shown in this website are property of their proper owner.
Unless the contrary is specified in these Terms of Service, all the information and screens shown within the Site, including documents, services, site design, texts, graphics, logos, images and icons, just like the disposition, are property of MyDreams, Copyright 2012-2014 MyDreams Inc. We reserve every right not indicated openly in this document. Unless the applicable laws indicate differently or limit in any other way, its strictly prohibited all reproduction, distribution, modification, retransmission or publishing of any type of material with copyrights without the consent of the owner of the copyright.
Lecture and Changes of These Terms
The acceptance of these terms of service will be made once during the registration time to the application. There can be changes or additions after the registration, and the users will have to make constant readings to recognize the updates. MyDreams will notify the users when these updates occur.